Join us in the formal parlors at the Bellamy Mansion on
Thursday, Feb 23rd for a five course dinner themed on local ingredients and historic recipes from the museum archive.
Before dinner enjoy hors d'oeuvres, music, vintage cocktails and wine in the city's most iconic home.
Courses presented by Chef Neff and pastry chef Lydia Clopton.
Thursday, February 23
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
at the Bellamy Mansion Museum.
$150 per person is all inclusive.
Space is limited for this exclusive event and we are filling quickly.
• Passed hors d'oeuvres:
Baked oysters with shrimp and palm oil.
Seared tuna with radish, citrus, and benne seeds.
• Peanut soup with whipped coconut and harissa.
• Local lettuces with poached pear, marinated fresh farm cheese, toasted pecans, and honey-apple-sumac vinaigrette.
• Berkshire Pork Belly, Anson Mills 20th century stewed oats, apple, and toasted peanut milk.
• Duck breast with seared turnips, salted fatback, and green onions and charred turnip top pesto.
• Syllabub and coconut cake with paw paw.
Wine pairings during dinner.