PinPoint Restaurant will offer a special brunch and Sunday Supper menus on Sunday, March 27 to celebrate Easter. The brunch menu will include items such as Lamb Bruschetta with feta, butter beans, salsa verde, and watercress. The Sunday Supper Menu will be the last one benefiting the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina at Wilmington and highlighting Wholesome Greens.
The Sunday Supper special Easter menu includes:
- Fried okra salad with leaf lettuces, green goddess, pickled red onion, and heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Chilled beet soup with orange crème fraiche, local honey, and Wholesome Greens herbs
- Border Springs Lamb Roast with preserved lemon chimichurri
- Crisp NC Flounder with capers, parsley, lemon brown butter
- Green tomato pie
- Feta stuffed pequillo peppers with salsa verde
- Seared Swiss chard
- Stewed butterbeans with mint, roasted shallot, and Wholesome Greens pea shoots
- Chai spiced carrot cake with carrot lemon buttercream and candied citrus
Reservations are highly recommended by calling 910-769-2972.